I am Dragon (2015) Film
It is seen at the start of the film, A place was fully dominated by the dragons. The inhabitants of that place were very irritated by these dragons. So they make a compromise with the dragons. That they used to sacrifice many young girls every year. Dragon used to take those girls along with them to their dwelling, coming there. That was enchanted island. Where a common man could not go there. It was said, Only that human can go there who is devotedly in love with these girls. As the girl who will be taken on that island, Her fair beloved will be able to rescue this girl and end those dragons. Once, a very charming girl was sacrificed. Dragons seized her. But her beloved did not lose his faith. He said, I will never kneel down and discover this island at any cost. At last, he discovered that island, struggling day and night. That man came to know, reaching there, His beloved is no more now! Dragons had victimized her. He decides, not tolerating it that he will be at rest after ending dragons. He spent a few days on that island. One day, he kills the dragon all of a sudden. This news was spread among the people that dragons have been ended. So the people used to honour this man. He was called a brave man by them. That he victimized the dragons. Many years later, that man had grown old now. He had also a grandson. The land where he was living, Its king says to her granddaughter, I have selected a future husband for you! He was not other one but was the grandson named "Igor" of that dragon slayer. All were excited thinking "Igor" will also be powerful like his grandfather. Now that time is reached when their wedding was going to be held. In old days, A ritual song was sung when dragons were nearly called and girls sacrificed. Hearing it, dragons used to seize that girl as being attentive. There was no news about the dragons for a long time. Because everyone was considering it that, Dragons have been dead forever. So they begin to sing that ritual song to celebrate their wedding. They begin to refresh their memories. As they start singing, Suddenly, the climate of that place starts to change, Immediately, there comes a gigantic black dragon. All are shocked thinking from where it appeared. He abducts the king's grand daughter named "Miroslava". All cannot believe their eyes and no one including "Igor" get the ability to stop it . Because he had no ability as such. That dragon leaves "Miroslava" on that island, taking her. There was a profound darkness. It was made of the big dragon's skeleton. And no one could flee. "Miroslava" gets upset. Then she encounters one more boy there. She asks her, Who are you? What is your name? That boy keeps silent before her. He does not know his name. "Miroslava" thinks that he might have taken here from his childhood. He does not even know his name! So she names him "Arman". They are conversing yet, a horrible dragon arrives there at that moment. "Miroslava" is very frightened , witnessing it and she closes her eyes. Opening her eyes, she finds "Arman" nowhere. There were the mysterious tiny creatures on that island. They were looking weird look. "Miroslava" is disturbed, seeing them. "Miroslava" begins to weep. She thinks as "Arman" has taken away by dragon. So she starts to throw the stones on that island. Consequently, that skeleton's bone is fallen down and the way is cleared, leading to the oppiste side. "Miroslava" starts to move to that way. But dragon appears before her. It tries to assault her. "Miroslava" moves aside, saving herself from it. There was large quantity of water at its below side. Then "Arman" approaches there. He was accompanied with the same mysterious creature which she witnessed with dragon. That creature is about to attack "Miroslava", Then "Arman" stops it. And that creature starts to carry out Arman's order. So "Miroslava" suspects either "Arman" is a dragon! And she begins to feel more fear from him. "Miroslava" stumbles and she begins to fall down. But "Arman" immediately transforms into a dragon. He saves "Miroslava" before she fell down. But he cannot control himself so both fall down. "Miroslava" instantly starts shouting, standing up. Help me! Because "Arman" had turned into human being again, And he had knocked down. Lifting a rock, "Miroslava" begins to hit him. Then she realizes that he fell down while rescuing me. So it may be possible as he is harmless dragon. "Arman" is in the water. And "Miroslava" pulls him out. It means, both had rescued each other here. "Arman" begins to transform into dragon when "Miroslava" takes him on the island again. But "Miroslava" is afraid, seeing it. And "Arman" is also lost his consciousness , transforming into the human being. Because he had lost his energy. Next day, "Miroslava" decides , I will not stay here! I will escape! At that day, a heavy storm breaks out. So "Miroslava" is unable to escape. Then the night falls and she is sleeping. She had cured all wounds which were on Arman's body, using some herbs. "Miroslava" dreams at that night that "Igor" has come to rescue her, And they embrace each other. Because "Miroslava" truly wanted to return. But what is this. Waking up, there is "Arman" instead of "Igor". He says to her, Calm down! You are secure along with me. Now it is seen that many days are passed , They both had started to trust each other . And they had sincerely befriended. They used to play, swim and run together. One day, "Arman" begins to think that, She relies me! I don't know when my inner beast may harm her , waking up. So he tells his whole story to "Miroslava". How did I took the form of dragon? He tells, My father was a dragon! He wanted me to be a dragon. But I could lead my life , living like a human being. So I did not agree with him! One day , I was just playing like this, I witnessed that a human being slew my father before my eyes, coming there. Here it is known here that he was not another one but Igor's grandfather. It means, he was the same dragon slayer. And the child shown at the beginning was "Arman". So "Arman" lost his trust in human beings. So he thought, Human beings are brutal, what will I do to be a human being? Now he was going to avenge his father. So he thought to be a dragon! But he also tells along with it, After being dragon, I knew that they were also not fair! Dragons used to burn any brought girl from your land with their fire. And the infants used to come into being with the left ashes. And I am one of the babies among them. So I am half human being and half dragon. I have held a control over me! I am not such a dragoon who kill the human beings, burning them. And I also used to hold sway over me that I may not transform into a dragon! But "Miroslava"! when your wedding was being held, Your natives sang the same ritual song which was the memory of my childhood. And I allured towards it. And I don't know , Why did I seize you? "Miroslava" says to him, Alright!, Don't take tension. I will assist you to hold sway on your beast! "Arman" asks her, Do you think that someone is ever coming to rescue you here? Then "Miroslava" tells, Yeah! I am waiting for my fiancee. We have great affections for each other! Remember! He will surely to take me from here. "Arman" frowns, hearing it. He looks at "Miroslava" as he is being envious. Because he had started to take interest in "Miroslava" to somehow. Why did "Miroslava" escape from this island again? Because she had started to detect the virtue in "Arman". They had befriended. One day , "Miroslava" is thinking while sitting. Anyhow, I will have to escape. I will pretend to "Arman" as I have begun to take interest in him. Finding a chance, I will flee on a day. So that "Arman" may not distrust that I may ever escape. And he concentrates me less. But it does not happen as such. Because they really begin to like each other after many days. And "Igor" does also not come to rescue "Miroslava". One night, "Miroslava" has a nightmare that, "Arman" has transformed into a destructive dragon. And he is attempting to kill her. "Arman" is before her when she wakes up. Who was just awakening her. "Miroslava" is very frightened from him. But she does not reveal that she is feeling fear from him. And she really does not wish to stay with him. "Miroslava" again starts to think, I will escape if his attention is diverted! One day , she is making this plan but "Arman" is not aware about it. He comes to him with flowers to tell her that, I will be a gentleman now! I will not be transformed into the dragon. And he had begun to like her. When he knows that "Miroslava" wished to go back, And she is not believing in "Arman". His heart is broken. He says to "Miroslava", Do what you like! You want to go back, go! I will not ask you to stay here. Saying it, he moves into cave in rage. Because his dragon beast used to come out in grief or rage. And he still not wanted to hurt "Miroslava". "Miroslava" says to him, Pardon me! I did not trust you. Because he had also felt her mistake. That "Arman" held sway over his beast for the sake of me. And I deceived him. I would have to express clearly to him if I wished to go back. I may not hurt his sensibility. Now, "Arman" himself wanted to go far from her. Because he says, It is late now! I took much time to control this beast but you spoiled all persistency. Now my dragon is not under my control! I have lost everything. So "Miroslava" has to move away in compulsion, taking a boat. She is very sad! On the other side, it is also seen on the sea sight that, "Igor" and his brother had been searching for "Miroslava" for many years. As it was told before , this island was enchanted. So they were not able to search for her. Here it is revealed that "Igor" neither liked "Miroslava" nor he loved her. He just wanted that he may marry king's grand daughter. He was coward. He says to his brother, Brother! I am feeling fear! We may go back! And his conversation was also indicating, He does not care either "Miroslava" live or die! His brother says to him, How coward you are! He feels if "Igor" does not care of his fiancee, Why are we disturbing ourselves here! They are nearly to leave that they view "Miroslava" at a distance. He immediately turns back and says, I search you out for a long time! Where were you? I used to miss you! He also says to her, Come with me! I want to take revenge from the dragon. "Miroslava" did not want by heart that dragon may be harmed. She says to him, That dragon does not live on that island! He has ended. Just return to palace. Then they all move to the palace. It is seen that the wedding of "Igor" and "Miroslava" is again arranged. All were excited that "Miroslava" had returned. All wedding traditions are started here. "Miroslava" had been laid on the boat and everyone was showering flowers on her. It is observed occurately that "Miroslava" has tears in her eyes while performing these ceremonies. It means she was not willing for this marriage by heart. She was still missing "Arman". Contrarily, it is seen on the island. That "Arman" was completely drowned into grief. He jumps into the water from that island. And he had also a small musical instrument in his hand. He begins to protect it from falling and he starts missing "Miroslava". On the other side, "Miroslava" is heart is also not feeling satisfaction. She starts to scream saying, I am not doing well! Stop all of this! I have no affections for "Igor". I need that "Dragon". I cannot survive without him. Hearing it, all are left astonished. And "Igor is shocked more than others. Then "Miroslava" begins to sing that ritual song. As she sings a song then she notices that there is not outcome of it. She is grieved thinking "Arman" has perhaps committed suicide. Aft a while, The climate begins to change. Then "Black dragon" appears there who is "Arman". And he moves away, taking "Miroslava". "Miroslava" is heartily rejoiced. "Igor" does not take a single step before, Because he was scaring from dragon. But "Igor" pretends to attack him as he is going far , taking "Miroslava". Igor's brother says to him while hitting, Stop dramatizing the situation! Let "Miroslava" go! You did not deserve! Dragon takes "Miroslava" on that island. He could not control himself, And he is going to throw the fire on her. Like that same tradition in which dragons used to burn the girls , throwing fire on them. But "Miroslava" tells him here, I have affections for you! That dragon is shocked thinking she is still saying in spite of my this appearance. So "Miroslava" says, Yeah Arman! I will not leave from here either you burn me or keep me in your possession! Because I truly in love with you! Seeing it, that dragon is saddened too much. And he places his head in the lap of "Miroslava". Because it was the first time when someone talked to him with love in his dragon appearance. Then it is observed that both are wedded. And they lead a life happily. Further, it is seen, That they are telling the stories to her younger daughter. It means, they had been living with each other for a long time. And they still wanted to lead their life at the same place together. That tiny creature takes care of their daughter. And they are completely satisfied with each other. The movie completes on this scene, Thanks for watching and for your precious time.
I am Dragon (2015) Film Explained | He's a Dragon Summarized
I am Dragon (2015) Film Explained | He's a Dragon Summarized
I am Dragon (2015) Film Explained | He's a Dragon Summarized


No comments:
Post a Comment