Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Honsla Rakh( 2021) Movie Trailer Explained in English / Urdu & Hindi | Honsla Rakh Trailer Summarized

 Honsla Rakh( 2021) Movie Trailer



honsla rakh    diljit dosanjh sheh        rakh honsla      honsla rakh trailer       honsla rakh full mo     honsla rakh punja      honsla rakh full m      Dilijit  Dosanjh   Shahnaaz Gill 



My baby's romance is getting ruined because of your baby.
 We will never have a child.


 What makes you happy makes me happy. I loved him, and he did this to me. This is my love. Along with the divorce, give him the baby's custody too.


 A father cannot take care of a child alone. You have to. "Let's dance..." I have to go to work too. How should I take care of him?


 I can't even hold him properly. You can do it, dear. Be patient. You have to be patient, dear. Chanky, what are you holding? - My in-laws asked me to be patient. - What's his name? Hosla. "Be patient. Be patient."
                         

 Just add two scoops to it. That's it. If you add another scoop, he starts pooping.

 Let me go too. What's my fault? - Bye, honey younger brother. - Bye, Dad. Why the heck do you call me dad publically? I've told you to call me brother outside and dad at home. "When you walk slowly you look fashionable..." I hope I don't ruin things. Don't be too hasty. 


Be friends first, then proceed. 'You're like the leaves of pomegranate.' 'The weather is great. Embrace me.' She's asking what it means. She wants to know everything. It means, 'Two leaves of pomegranate' 'in the rainy weather.' 'Hug me, beloved.' Take this. - What's the progress? -


 I think she likes me. Have you been like that since childhood or do you have a flaw? I was born cute. Why does this always happen with me? 



- My alliance will be called off. - I'm your friend. If you're my friend, why are you behaving like that? "Be patient. Be patient." "Be patient. Be patient." "Be patient. Be patient." "Be patient." -


 What if I get you an English mom? - English? Yeah! I am done with too much of 'Masra Di Daal'. Let's have a fusion of Pasta with Aloo Paratha .
 Just Imagine Mooli Parathas in the layers of Lazania.


 Ewwww! Oh, Come on, Bruh! Now you're gonna get English Mom. Baba will now come in Dassehra.








No comments:

Tomorrowland (2015) Film Explained in English | Tomorrowland A World Beyond Summarized

 Tomorrowland (2015) Movie At the start of the film, we are introduced to Frank. An intelligent boy, who at an early age makes a jetpack. An...